To sustainably improve the quality of life of communities in developing countries.
To focus on the health, education, social care and urban development sectors initially in South Africa, expanding into other countries and continents as opportunities arise.
- To help build local capacities in economically disadvantaged communities, both rural and urban
- To share and transfer knowledge, skills and training
- To facilitate the application of resources where they have greatest impact
- To apply methods and approaches to projects that are replicable and sustainable
- To increase social, economic and gender equality.